Kobelco launched its 130 ton purpose build building demolition model SK1300DLC-10E in 2022.
This machine is designed for easy transport and high performance in jobsites with demolition requirements ranging between -9 to 40 meter pin height. The SK1300DLC is a common base machine available with several boom variations.
This scale model is the variation: Separate boom with insert boom.
It duplicates removable undercarriage which is a trans lift type.
- Model with fine moving metal tracks
- Completely new developed demolition arm with numerous functional parts, cylinders, and fine hydraulic lines
- Elastic hose lines mounted between the arm segments
- Track frames removable, basic model can be placed on supports
- Cabin can be tilted, circulation on cabin and superstructure enclosed on left side
- Railing and rear weight enclosed for self-assembly
- Boom configuration "separate with insert" implemented
- Demolition tongs functionally implemented and firmly connected to demolition style
- Accessories for self-assembly enclosed
Manufactured by: Conrad
Weight: 2.2 kg